donderdag 23 februari 2012

Day 54 - Angel Therapy Oracle Card - Law of Attraction

Today, actually late last night, just after midnight, I've drawn this card from my English Oracle card set; Angel Therapy from Doreen Virtue.



Relationships and activities that you once
enjoyed are now changing as you become
more sensitive and aware of energies


This card signals that you’re experiencing shifts because of your spiritual path.
The Universal Law of Attraction says that like attract like.
So you’re attracted to people and situations that have similar intentions to your own.
For example, if your intentions are to be loving and to see the Divine within everyone, you’ll attract loving people and situations.
You’ll also repel people who have unloving focuses.

This is why you may find your relationships and tastes changing.
You may avoid old friends who no longer fascinate you, or perhaps you now dread going to a job or club that you previously enjoyed.
Know that these experiences and feelings are a normal part of the spiritual path; you’re attracting wonderful, new relationships, situations, and jobs that mirror your spiritual focus.
Give any cares, questions, concerns, guilt, and so forth to the angels for healing and transmutation.


Action Steps

Quietly call upon Archangels Raguel (the relationship angel) and Chamuel (the angel who finds what you’re looking for) and say:

“Archangels Raguel and Chamuel, thank you for helping me stay true to myself as I experience this important change.
I ask for your complete and thorough assistance in sorting through relationships, my career, and other life areas where I feel my tastes have changed.
Guide me through these changes with grace, compassion, and integrity so that everyone involved is blessed.”

I copied this text from http://oracleandtarotgoddess.wordpress.com/2011/02/26/angel-therapy-oracle-cards-feb-26th-2011/


Angelic Love from Susan
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...