dinsdag 7 februari 2012

Day 38 - My Angel, My daughter

An Angel made by my daughter

Today I'm just going to share this image with you. I just made the picture in our computerroom, my daughter made this one lots of years ago when she was still on the elementary school.
It's her birthday now, she turned 19 today. Within an hour our house will be filled with friends and family, so I'm going to turn of my computer and get ready.

Vandaag deel ik alleen deze foto met jullie. Ik heb deze foto net gemaakt in onze computerkamer, mijn dochter heeft deze heel wat jaren geleden gemaakt toen ze nog op de lagere school zat.
Het is haar verjaardag vandaag, ze is 19 jaar geworden. Binnen een uur zal ons huis gevuld zijn met vrienden en familie, dus ik ga mijn computer uitzetten en alles klaar maken.

My daughter and me on her 18th birthday, so last year.

Some pictures of the two of us and 'Mary and Child', the other picture is made on my wedding day in 2007.

She made this 'Love is...' for my birthday last year 'only valuable when you give' <3 love you
Ze maakte deze 'Liefde is'...voor mijn verjaardag vorig jaar 'Alleen waardevols wanneer je het weggeeft' <3 hou van je

I made this 'Mary and child' lots of years ago
Ik heb deze 'Maria en kind' gemaakt jaren geleden

Angelic Love from Susan
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...