woensdag 18 januari 2012

Day 18 - Affirmations from the Healing with the Fairies Oracle Cards

Yesterday I've had a 'rollercoaster' day again (it will be that time of the month again ;)) and needed some support, so I took my Healing with the Fairies Oracle cards from Doreen Virtue and draw several cards.

Gisteren had ik weer een 'rollercoaster' dag (het zal wel weer de tijd van de maand zijn ;)) en ik had wat ondersteuning nodig, dus ik nam mijn orakelkaarten set Healing with the Fairies Oracle cards van Doreen Virtue en heb meerdere kaarten getrokken.

I actually was to upset yesterday when I've draw them to share them here with you and to also get myself the message good enough. So this morning when I took the time to take a closer look and read the messages and the affirmations, they were again answers to my prayers.

Ik was gisteren nog te overstuur om de kaarten die ik getrokken had om met jullie te delen en ook om de boodschap goed genoeg tot me door te laten dringen. Dus vanmorgen heb ik ze er nog eens bij genomen en de boodschappen gelezen en de affirmaties én jawel hoor het waren weer antwoorden op mijn gebeden.

Today I went into the forest and most of the time when I walk over there I say out loud some affirmations that I need at that moment or just to keep on saying them over and over.

Vandaag ben ik weer het bos in gegaan en meestal als ik daar loop zeg ik hardop enkele affirmaties die ik op dat moment nodig heb of blijf ze gewoon de hele tijd herhalen.

By the way when you are thinking why does she share fairies with us and no angels...the fairies are thé angels of the forest, nature's angels and they help us to 'lighten up', to manifest, to find happiness, enjoy happy relationships ánd to make the world a better place.

Tussen haakjes als je denkt waarom deelt ze elfen met ons en geen engelen...de elfen zijn dé engelen van het bos, natuur engelen en ze helpen ons beter te voelen, om te manifesteren, om geluk te vinden, om gelukkige relaties te hebben én om deze wereld een betere plek te maken.

When I walk in the forest I get inspiration, I get relieve, I get a better mood.

Als ik het bos in ga krijg ik inspiratie, verlichting en ik krijg een beter stemming.

Ik ga de Engelstalige affirmaties niet vertalen, omdat ik ze over het algemeen beter in het engels vind klinken als in het Nederlands. Als je niet goed Engels leest haal ze dan even door een vertaalprogramma.

Dreams Coming True; My heart is filled with gratitude and excitement, knowing that wonderful people and situations surround me now.


Miracle Healing; In truth, everything and everyone, including myself, is healed right now. I focus on this truth, instead of illusions of fear.

Laughter; I find the humor in life and I laugh easily.


Environmental Awareness; It feels good to nurture my planet with loving care.

Romantic Partner; I am a romantic person. I release any fears I may have about giving or receiving love.

Happily Ever After; Everything is in Divine and perfect order, right now.

Angelic Love from Susan


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...